NOTE: Labels in bold are required.
Knoxville Divorce Lawyer
At the Law Office of Allen E. Schwartz, I offer more than 40 years of experience serving clients throughout the Knoxville Metropolitan area. I will act as a legal advocate and counselor to help secure clients' best interests with legal concerns in family law or criminal defense.
Law Office of Allen E. Schwartz · Skilled Knoxville DUI and Divorce Attorney
Contact me online or call 865-622-7736 for a free initial consultation.
Experience and a focus on results are the keys to my successful criminal defense practice. I provide smart legal guidance and effective representation to clients throughout the Knoxville Metropolitan area facing a variety of criminal charges, including:
- DUI charges : I am a skilled Knoxville DUI charge defense lawyer with a substantial background defending suspected first-time and repeat DUI offenders. I am skilled in building solid defenses on behalf of my clients by analyzing all evidence pertaining to the case, including blood alcohol content (BAC) and Breathalyzer results. Additionally, if you have questions about losing your driver's license or what to do if you are stopped, I can assist you.
- Traffic violations : I represent clients facing a range of traffic violations including speeding, reckless driving, driving without a license or insurance.
- Drug charges : My background includes handling a range of drug offenses from misdemeanor possession to federal drug trafficking.
- Juvenile offenses : I will act quickly to protect your rights if your child is charged with drunk driving, drug possession or another serious offense.
- Domestic violence : I seek to mitigate potential damages for clients accused of domestic violence or spousal abuse.
- Federal criminal charges : I offer a substantial background handling a range of federal criminal allegations, including white collar charges.
Offering Skilled Representation in Family Law
The same strengths that make me an effective defense lawyer translate into my divorce and family law practice. I take the time to get to know each of my clients, so that I can better protect their rights and advocate for their best interests in every aspect of a divorce case, including:
- Child custody and child support, as well as paternity and visitation issues
- Community property issues such as the division of marital assets and debts
- Post-divorce modifications and enforcement of court orders relating to divorce matters such as property division, alimony and child support
I also seek justice for victims of domestic violence. I am committed to protecting clients' rights through securing an order of protection.
Put My Legal Skills to Work for You
I am proud to offer a broad range of legal services to my clients throughout the Knoxville Metropolitan area. In addition to providing experienced family law and criminal defense representation, I help accident victims seek fair compensation for their damages in personal injury lawsuits. For more information, contact my office today for a free initial consultation. Whether you need an East Tennessee drug charges defense lawyer or family law attorney, you can turn to me with confidence.