Divorce & Family Law
NOTE: Labels in bold are required.
Knoxville Family Law Lawyer
As a Knoxville family law attorney, I am proud to offer personal attention and individual solutions to clients in Tennessee who are involved in any kind of divorce and family law matter, including:
- Legal separation and dissolution of marriage
- Uncontested or no fault divorce, often called an irreconcilable differences divorce
- Contested divorce involving accusations of fault
- Alimony or spousal support and spousal maintenance
- Distribution of marital assets and property division
- Child custody and paternity disputes between married and non-married couples
- Child support and enforcement issues
- Post-divorce modification of court orders
- Contempt petitions relating to violation of a court order such as failing to turn over assets as part of a divorce decree
Every divorce and family law case is as unique as the individuals involved. If you are looking for a Knox County divorce lawyer who takes your needs and goals into account and avoids a cookie-cutter approach to ensuring your rights and interests are protected, contact my office today.
Law Office of Allen E. Schwartz · Knoxville Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Call 865-622-7736 or e-mail me now for real solutions.
I am a Knoxville family law attorney who takes the time to get to know each of my clients. It is my firm commitment to help individuals involved in divorce, especially those who are parents of young children, navigate the process with dignity and in a cost-effective manner.
Contact a Knox County Divorce Attorney
If you need the sound legal advice and experienced representation of a respected Knoxville family law attorney, contact me immediatelyThe sooner you schedule your free initial consultation, the sooner I can act to help you find a fair and equitable resolution to your difficult and stressful dispute.