Providing Comprehensive Criminal Law Services
At the Law Office of Allen E. Schwartz, we offer more than 40 years of experience defending clients facing damaging criminal allegations throughout the Knoxville metropolitan area. Our firm focuses on a straightforward and aggressive approach when developing effective defense strategies.
Types Of Criminal Defense Cases
Attorney Allen E. Schwartz is an experienced criminal defense lawyer who is committed to protecting your civil rights. Under his leadership, our firm will act quickly, conducting a thorough investigation into the evidence obtained against you. We will work to uncover any weaknesses, including any violations of your civil rights or procedural errors, when developing an aggressive defense strategy against serious allegations, including:
- Drunk driving charges: We handle DUI/DWI cases ranging from first offense to multiple offenses, as well as felony and aggravated DUI charges. We strive to build a strong defense on each client’s behalf, offering comprehensive knowledge of Breathalyzer test results and other elements of evidence. Additionally, we can answer questions about losing your license and what to do if you are stopped.
- Traffic violations: Our firm represents clients suspected of speeding, reckless driving, driving without insurance or on a suspended license and other traffic offenses.
- Drug charges: We offer an aggressive defense strategy for individuals accused of a wide range of drug offenses, including possession, sales, distribution and trafficking, as well as paraphernalia and gun charges associated with a traffic stop or drug bust.
- Juvenile offenses: Our firm will act quickly to protect your rights if your child is charged with drunk driving, drug possession or another serious offense.
- Violent crime: We strive to mitigate any potential damages from a conviction for assault, battery or domestic violence.
- White collar crime: Mr. Schwartz’s legal background includes defending individuals suspected of white collar crimes such as fraud, embezzlement, forgery, identity theft and passing bad checks.
- Federal criminal charges: Mr. Schwartz offers a substantial background handling a range of federal criminal allegations, including federal drug charges and white collar crimes.
Mr. Schwartz is a co-founder and former president of the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Our firm’s dedicated service throughout the Knoxville metropolitan area has helped him gain a level of credibility with local district attorneys, judges and law enforcement. He knows when to work with prosecutors in seeking a favorable plea agreement.
Offering An Aggressive Defense Strategy
We will fight hard to protect your rights and ensure the best possible outcome given the circumstances of your case. Our firm will stand up against overzealous police officers and prosecutors and will pursue all legal options for having your charges dropped, dismissed or reduced. We are not afraid to fight for you at trial.
Contact Our Law Office Today
Let’s get down to the facts so that we can start the process of protecting you and your family against a serious criminal charge. Contact our law office today to discuss an effective criminal defense strategy in your case. Your initial consultation is free and absolutely confidential. Call now 865-622-7736.