Tailored Divorce And Family Law Services
Every divorce and family law case is as unique as the individuals involved. If you are looking for a divorce lawyer who takes your needs and goals into account and avoids a cookie-cutter approach to ensuring that your rights and interests are protected, our lawyer and staff can help.
As a family law firm serving the Knoxville area, we at the Law Office of Allen E. Schwartz are proud to offer personal attention and individual solutions to clients in Tennessee who are involved in any kind of family law matter, including:
- Legal separation and dissolution of marriage
- Uncontested or no-fault divorce, often called an irreconcilable differences divorce
- Contested divorce involving accusations of fault
- Alimony or spousal support/spousal maintenance
- Distribution of marital assets and property division
- Child custody and paternity disputes between married and unmarried couples
- Child support and enforcement issues
- Post-divorce modification of court orders
- Contempt petitions relating to violation of a court order such as failing to turn over assets as part of a divorce decree
- Same-sex divorce matters and how they are handled in Tennessee
Our firm is led by attorney Allen E. Schwartz, who takes the time to get to know each of our clients. Under his guidance, it is our firm commitment to help individuals involved in divorce, especially those who are parents of young children, navigate the process with dignity and in a cost-effective manner.
Contact Our Firm Today For Answers To Your Questions
If you need the sound legal advice and experienced representation of a respected attorney, contact our office immediately. The sooner you schedule your free initial consultation, the sooner we can act to help you find a fair and equitable resolution to your difficult and stressful dispute. Call us today at 865-622-7736.